Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A new beginning

Today I decided to start a new beginning.


I've decided to retire from illustrious technical career and write children's books. My first book is about a young monkey named Harold who learns tolerance and anger management. It's called "Mothafuck, bitch, stop stealing my bananas" I really think the kids are going to love it. The other book I'm working on deals with the tough situation that children face when discovering their parents' sexuality. It's called "Why is mommy screaming no no not the pooper?".

I have created this blog, much like a journal, to track the progress of my new career. Thanks for stopping by and sharing these moments with me. If you would like to order a copy of my books when they become available please let me know in the comments and I will be sure to contact you when they are completed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAH, SIMPLY, genious!, i have attempted to make him come a live (animated gif)

LOL, NOT THE POOPER!

Meridian said...

Yes in the pooper.... /b/ agrees